Joseph Walkush retired from SAIC after over 30 years in senior executive roles and as a member of the board of directors from 1996 to 2007. At the time of his retirement, as Executive Vice President for Strategic Initiatives, he led strategic planning activities for the company.
- Research & Development
- Strategic planning
- SAIC , Executive Vice President, Sector Vice President.
- General Atomic Company – Nuclear Engineer
- MIT, BS – physics
- MIT, Master degree in nuclear engineering
- Stanford, MBA, Arjay Miller Scholar
Corporate Board Service:
- Professional and philanthropic organizations; other interests and hobbies. Family information optional.