We work with privately held San Diego County companies, whose annual sales are in the range of $2 million to $50 million.
The company’s CEO is expected to participate fully.
The company must be profitable—not a turnaround situation.
We don’t write business plans or seek financing.
Our goal is to help a good business become even better.
Do I Qualify As A Client?
We welcome your application if the CEO and company fit the following criteria:
The CEO is enthusiastic about receiving outside advice and will engage fully in both the sessions with CRT Mentors and the between-session action items they suggest.
- Has annual revenues of $2 million or more (not a start-up).
- Has five or more employees.
- Is privately held.
- Does not already have a strong set of advisors, such as a Board, or the advisors themselves endorse CRT’s involvement.
- Is currently successful and not in a financial crisis.
- Is not actively raising funds or occupied with legal claims and has time implement new strategies.
- Operates ethically in a reputable industry.
We will consider a company that does not meet all of the above guidelines if it is experiencing explosive growth or can otherwise potentially benefit from CRT guidance.